Iran leader urges Palestinians to keep fighting Israel
Tehran: Iran`s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has urged Palestinians to keep fighting Israel and to extend a conflict that has killed nearly 700 Gazans to the occupied West Bank.
"The only way to deal with this savage regime is to continue resistance and armed struggle and extend it to the West Bank," the official IRNA news agency quoted Khamenei as saying.
Iran, which does not recognise Israel, is a supporter of the Palestinian Islamist groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad that have been at the forefront of the fighting in Gaza.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves