Iran `not concerned` about EU ban on its oil
Tehran: Iran is not concerned about the latest US and European sanctions aimed at forcing it to halt its nuclear work, Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said on Thursday, vowing that Iran would "weather the storm."
"Iran, with divine assistance, has always been ready to counter such hostile actions and we are not concerned at all about the sanctions," Salehi told a news conference.
"Just like we have weathered the storm in the last 32 years with the help of God and efforts that we make, we will be able to survive this as well."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand