Tehran: Iran is ready for talks with the world powers on its nuclear programme, Foreign Minister Ali-Akbar Salehi said Wednesday.
Salehi said that Tehran was ready for talks despite the recent killing of an Iranian nuclear official.
Iran has accused the US, Britain and Israel of killing Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan in Tehran last week, Xinhua quoted the Press TV as saying.
Salehi said Iran is ready to resume talks with the US, Britain, China, France, Russia and Germany, countries involved in the negotiations.
First Published: Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 23:09