Iran ready to expand ties with North Korea
Tehran: Iran is ready to increase its ties with North Korea in all fields, the Islamic country`s foreign minister has said.
Speaking while meeting his North Korean counterpart Pak Ui-chun here Sunday, Ali-Akbar Salehi said Iran was ready to expand bilateral relations with North Korea in all arenas, Xinhua reported.
According to Fars news agency, during the meeting held on the sidelines of the 16th Non-aligned Movement (NAM) summit in Tehran, Salehi referred to Iranian experience in fields such as economy, industry, commerce and agriculture, and expressed Tehran`s readiness for bilateral ties` expansion with North Korea in all those sectors.
For his part, Pak underlined NAM`s role in resolving some international issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof