Iran ready to expand ties with North Korea
Tehran: Iran is ready to increase its ties with North Korea in all fields, the Islamic country`s foreign minister has said.
Speaking while meeting his North Korean counterpart Pak Ui-chun here Sunday, Ali-Akbar Salehi said Iran was ready to expand bilateral relations with North Korea in all arenas, Xinhua reported.
According to Fars news agency, during the meeting held on the sidelines of the 16th Non-aligned Movement (NAM) summit in Tehran, Salehi referred to Iranian experience in fields such as economy, industry, commerce and agriculture, and expressed Tehran`s readiness for bilateral ties` expansion with North Korea in all those sectors.
For his part, Pak underlined NAM`s role in resolving some international issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP Basic Training Certificates: Registration opens for 2-year BTC diploma course for filling assistant teachers' jobs
- Vashu Bhagnani wants Amitabh Bachchan, Govinda to appear in 'Bade Miyan Chote Miyan' remake
- Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol's epic romance continues to rule the Internet! – Here's how
- Reduce your blood pressure – listen to the tunes of Mozart and Strauss!
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat is a father figure to me: FTII chairman Gajendra Chauhan