Iran ready to expand ties with North Korea
Tehran: Iran is ready to increase its ties with North Korea in all fields, the Islamic country`s foreign minister has said.
Speaking while meeting his North Korean counterpart Pak Ui-chun here Sunday, Ali-Akbar Salehi said Iran was ready to expand bilateral relations with North Korea in all arenas, Xinhua reported.
According to Fars news agency, during the meeting held on the sidelines of the 16th Non-aligned Movement (NAM) summit in Tehran, Salehi referred to Iranian experience in fields such as economy, industry, commerce and agriculture, and expressed Tehran`s readiness for bilateral ties` expansion with North Korea in all those sectors.
For his part, Pak underlined NAM`s role in resolving some international issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea