Iran says no talks on `nuclear dossier` at Istanbul
Tehran: Iran will not talk on its
"nuclear dossier" at the Istanbul talks with world powers,
atomic chief Ali Akbar Salehi said in comments published
today, reiterating Tehran`s long-standing policy.
"We will absolutely not recognise the negotiation if
the other side wants to negotiate on the issue of the nuclear
dossier," Salehi said in an interview with state-run Iran
"The technical and legal aspects of any country`s
nuclear issues can be discussed only with the International
Atomic Energy Agency and the agency, based on international
rules and regulations, is the only authority to judge the
member states` issues," Salehi added.
"If we consider this as the principle... then
discussing the issue, named (Iran) nuclear issue, from our
point of view is a dossier fabricated by the West and
discussing it with the five-plus-one about this is
meaningless," said Salehi, who oversees Tehran`s nuclear
Top Iranian officials, including President Mahmoud
Ahmadinejad, has maintained that Tehran`s nuclear dossier is a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre