Iran stops supplying fuel to European planes
Tehran: Iran`s state media say the country
has stopped providing fuel to European planes in retaliation
for their refusal to supply fuel to Iranian aircraft.
The official English-language Iran Daily newspaper today
quoted First Vice President Mohammad Reza Rahimi as saying
that Iran has issued an order banning the supply of jet fuel
to European airlines.
The newspaper says the order is effective immediately.
Iran is at odds with the West over its nuclear programme.
Tehran`s refusal to halt uranium enrichment has brought
four sets of UN sanctions against Iran.
The US and its allies accuse Iran of seeking to build
nuclear weapons, a charge Tehran denies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims