Iran stops supplying fuel to European planes
Tehran: Iran`s state media say the country
has stopped providing fuel to European planes in retaliation
for their refusal to supply fuel to Iranian aircraft.
The official English-language Iran Daily newspaper today
quoted First Vice President Mohammad Reza Rahimi as saying
that Iran has issued an order banning the supply of jet fuel
to European airlines.
The newspaper says the order is effective immediately.
Iran is at odds with the West over its nuclear programme.
Tehran`s refusal to halt uranium enrichment has brought
four sets of UN sanctions against Iran.
The US and its allies accuse Iran of seeking to build
nuclear weapons, a charge Tehran denies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town