Iran test fires surface-to-sea missiles
Tehran: Iran Wednesday "successfully" test fired two short-range surface-to-sea missiles near the country`s southern port city of Jask, Xinhua reported.
The tests were carried out by the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), according to Fars news agency.
The missiles, named Tondar and Persian Gulf, can hit both stationary and moving targets. The missiles were upgraded by IRGC.
The tests were conducted as part of a 10-day military exercise that began last Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'