Iran test fires surface-to-sea missiles
Tehran: Iran Wednesday "successfully" test fired two short-range surface-to-sea missiles near the country`s southern port city of Jask, Xinhua reported.
The tests were carried out by the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), according to Fars news agency.
The missiles, named Tondar and Persian Gulf, can hit both stationary and moving targets. The missiles were upgraded by IRGC.
The tests were conducted as part of a 10-day military exercise that began last Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!