Iran test fires surface-to-sea missiles
Tehran: Iran Wednesday "successfully" test fired two short-range surface-to-sea missiles near the country`s southern port city of Jask, Xinhua reported.
The tests were carried out by the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), according to Fars news agency.
The missiles, named Tondar and Persian Gulf, can hit both stationary and moving targets. The missiles were upgraded by IRGC.
The tests were conducted as part of a 10-day military exercise that began last Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey