Iran test fires surface-to-sea missiles
Tehran: Iran Wednesday "successfully" test fired two short-range surface-to-sea missiles near the country`s southern port city of Jask, Xinhua reported.
The tests were carried out by the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), according to Fars news agency.
The missiles, named Tondar and Persian Gulf, can hit both stationary and moving targets. The missiles were upgraded by IRGC.
The tests were conducted as part of a 10-day military exercise that began last Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube