Iran test-fires three missiles
Moscow: The Iranian military has successfully test-fired three new domestically produced missiles, the Fars News Agency has reported.
"Three types of missiles developed by the Army and the Defence Industries have been successfully test-fired in the Ground Force`s recent wargames," said Lt. Gen. Kioumars Heydari, commander of the army`s Ground Forces.
The general gave no further information about the missiles, describing them only as ground-to-ground missiles that are "different from the Naze`at 10 and Fajr missiles in type".
Iran test-fired Naze`at 10 and Fajr 5 missiles during a military exercise in mid-March. The Fajr-5 is a long-range rocket artillery with a maximum range of 75 km, while Naze`at-10 is a medium-range ballistic missile, capable of hitting targets within a radius of 100-300 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chasing 286-run target, India lose Rahane and Rohit early