Iran test-fires three missiles
Moscow: The Iranian military has successfully test-fired three new domestically produced missiles, the Fars News Agency has reported.
"Three types of missiles developed by the Army and the Defence Industries have been successfully test-fired in the Ground Force`s recent wargames," said Lt. Gen. Kioumars Heydari, commander of the army`s Ground Forces.
The general gave no further information about the missiles, describing them only as ground-to-ground missiles that are "different from the Naze`at 10 and Fajr missiles in type".
Iran test-fired Naze`at 10 and Fajr 5 missiles during a military exercise in mid-March. The Fajr-5 is a long-range rocket artillery with a maximum range of 75 km, while Naze`at-10 is a medium-range ballistic missile, capable of hitting targets within a radius of 100-300 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wow! This self-driving robot can deliver food to your door (Watch)
- 2nd conviction in coal scam; 3 top officials of Rathi steel convicted
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Flipkart-owned Myntra acquires Jabong for an undisclosed amount
- Sandeep Dikshit unhappy with Ajay Maken? Says can't accept a leadership whose objective was to discredit Sheila Dikshit