Iran test-fires three missiles
Moscow: The Iranian military has successfully test-fired three new domestically produced missiles, the Fars News Agency has reported.
"Three types of missiles developed by the Army and the Defence Industries have been successfully test-fired in the Ground Force`s recent wargames," said Lt. Gen. Kioumars Heydari, commander of the army`s Ground Forces.
The general gave no further information about the missiles, describing them only as ground-to-ground missiles that are "different from the Naze`at 10 and Fajr missiles in type".
Iran test-fired Naze`at 10 and Fajr 5 missiles during a military exercise in mid-March. The Fajr-5 is a long-range rocket artillery with a maximum range of 75 km, while Naze`at-10 is a medium-range ballistic missile, capable of hitting targets within a radius of 100-300 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Bihar: This boy risks his life to save four students from drowning!
- Panel discussion on insensitive behaviour of administration and govt towards common man
- PM Modi saved cameraman from being washed away in Gujarat
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow
- Learn it from Japan – It runs a train for single passenger! Know why
- Subramanian Swamy calls LG Najeeb Jung a “420 like Kejriwal”
- India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media
- MUST WATCH: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit two monster sixes out of Florida stadium