Iran test-fires three missiles
Moscow: The Iranian military has successfully test-fired three new domestically produced missiles, the Fars News Agency has reported.
"Three types of missiles developed by the Army and the Defence Industries have been successfully test-fired in the Ground Force`s recent wargames," said Lt. Gen. Kioumars Heydari, commander of the army`s Ground Forces.
The general gave no further information about the missiles, describing them only as ground-to-ground missiles that are "different from the Naze`at 10 and Fajr missiles in type".
Iran test-fired Naze`at 10 and Fajr 5 missiles during a military exercise in mid-March. The Fajr-5 is a long-range rocket artillery with a maximum range of 75 km, while Naze`at-10 is a medium-range ballistic missile, capable of hitting targets within a radius of 100-300 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Fundamental question is 'who took the bribe', stresses Manohar Parrikar
- Kanhaiya Kumar is in Patna - know why
- WATCH: RPS vs GL - When Dwayne Bravo tried to 'intimidate' Mahendra Singh Dhoni during Match 25
- Fourteen killed in Nairobi floods and building collapse
- UN says North Korea accusations vs US troops 'unsubstantiated'