Iran tests suicide drones
Tehran: Iran has tested unmanned aerial vehicle (UAVs) including suicide drones, Xinhua reported.
The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Ground Force tested different asymmetric tactics and UAVs during military drills in the country`s east, it quoted Fars news agency as saying.
The IRGC started a three-day military drill, code-named Great Prophet 8, Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP