Iran to hold military drill
Tehran: The Iranian Army will hold a major drill later this month, the official media reported on Thursday.
The exercise will be held in Gilan-e-Gharb district of Kermanshah province from October 29-31.
The aim is to enhance combat capabilities of various army divisions, Xinhua quoted the official Press TV as saying.
"This manoeuvre will be among the most spectacular drills ever held by the Iranian Army," Army Commander Brig Gen Saeed Arablou said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'