Iran to hold military drill
Tehran: The Iranian Army will hold a major drill later this month, the official media reported on Thursday.
The exercise will be held in Gilan-e-Gharb district of Kermanshah province from October 29-31.
The aim is to enhance combat capabilities of various army divisions, Xinhua quoted the official Press TV as saying.
"This manoeuvre will be among the most spectacular drills ever held by the Iranian Army," Army Commander Brig Gen Saeed Arablou said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hillary Clinton's speech at Democratic presidential nomination - Watch video
- Watch: Jeff Williams shares mesmerising video of Newfoundland from space
- Obesity, smoking may up poor life quality in lung disease patients
- Amitabh Bachchan calls for educating Aanganwadis about Hepatitis
- Irresistibly handsome as always – Check out Hrithik Roshan as Sarman in brand new ‘Mohenjo Daro’ poster