Iran to open embassy in Myanmar
Tehran: Iran is working towards opening an embassy in Myanmar, an official said.
A spokesman for Iran`s Majlis (parliament) National Security and Foreign Policy Commission said the Islamic republic is working to open an embassy in Myanmar, Press TV reported Sunday.
Seyyed Hossein Naqavi-Hosseini said Saturday that the government of Myanmar has taken into consideration Iran`s offer to establish an embassy in the country and preparation have been made, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband