Iran to open embassy in Myanmar
Tehran: Iran is working towards opening an embassy in Myanmar, an official said.
A spokesman for Iran`s Majlis (parliament) National Security and Foreign Policy Commission said the Islamic republic is working to open an embassy in Myanmar, Press TV reported Sunday.
Seyyed Hossein Naqavi-Hosseini said Saturday that the government of Myanmar has taken into consideration Iran`s offer to establish an embassy in the country and preparation have been made, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation