Iran to open embassy in Myanmar
Tehran: Iran is working towards opening an embassy in Myanmar, an official said.
A spokesman for Iran`s Majlis (parliament) National Security and Foreign Policy Commission said the Islamic republic is working to open an embassy in Myanmar, Press TV reported Sunday.
Seyyed Hossein Naqavi-Hosseini said Saturday that the government of Myanmar has taken into consideration Iran`s offer to establish an embassy in the country and preparation have been made, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened