Iran to open embassy in Myanmar
Tehran: Iran is working towards opening an embassy in Myanmar, an official said.
A spokesman for Iran`s Majlis (parliament) National Security and Foreign Policy Commission said the Islamic republic is working to open an embassy in Myanmar, Press TV reported Sunday.
Seyyed Hossein Naqavi-Hosseini said Saturday that the government of Myanmar has taken into consideration Iran`s offer to establish an embassy in the country and preparation have been made, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?