Iran to open embassy in Myanmar
Tehran: Iran is working towards opening an embassy in Myanmar, an official said.
A spokesman for Iran`s Majlis (parliament) National Security and Foreign Policy Commission said the Islamic republic is working to open an embassy in Myanmar, Press TV reported Sunday.
Seyyed Hossein Naqavi-Hosseini said Saturday that the government of Myanmar has taken into consideration Iran`s offer to establish an embassy in the country and preparation have been made, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption