`Iran uranium enrichment to continue`
Tehran: Iran is determined to continue enriching uranium to the purity level of 20 percent, an Iranian lawmaker has said.
Mansour Haqiqatpour, a member of Majlis (parliament), said "Iran will never exchange this right".
Irrespective of agreement or disagreement of the P5+1 (US, Britain, France, Russia and China plus Germany), Iran will not give up its right to nuclear technology, Xinhua quoted the parliamentarian as saying.
The West has been accusing Iran of secretly developing atomic weapons under the disguise of a civilian nuclear programme, a charge that has been repeatedly denied by Tehran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen