`Iran uranium enrichment to continue`
Tehran: Iran is determined to continue enriching uranium to the purity level of 20 percent, an Iranian lawmaker has said.
Mansour Haqiqatpour, a member of Majlis (parliament), said "Iran will never exchange this right".
Irrespective of agreement or disagreement of the P5+1 (US, Britain, France, Russia and China plus Germany), Iran will not give up its right to nuclear technology, Xinhua quoted the parliamentarian as saying.
The West has been accusing Iran of secretly developing atomic weapons under the disguise of a civilian nuclear programme, a charge that has been repeatedly denied by Tehran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE