`Iran uranium enrichment to continue`
Tehran: Iran is determined to continue enriching uranium to the purity level of 20 percent, an Iranian lawmaker has said.
Mansour Haqiqatpour, a member of Majlis (parliament), said "Iran will never exchange this right".
Irrespective of agreement or disagreement of the P5+1 (US, Britain, France, Russia and China plus Germany), Iran will not give up its right to nuclear technology, Xinhua quoted the parliamentarian as saying.
The West has been accusing Iran of secretly developing atomic weapons under the disguise of a civilian nuclear programme, a charge that has been repeatedly denied by Tehran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah