`Iran uranium enrichment to continue`
Tehran: Iran is determined to continue enriching uranium to the purity level of 20 percent, an Iranian lawmaker has said.
Mansour Haqiqatpour, a member of Majlis (parliament), said "Iran will never exchange this right".
Irrespective of agreement or disagreement of the P5+1 (US, Britain, France, Russia and China plus Germany), Iran will not give up its right to nuclear technology, Xinhua quoted the parliamentarian as saying.
The West has been accusing Iran of secretly developing atomic weapons under the disguise of a civilian nuclear programme, a charge that has been repeatedly denied by Tehran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!