`Iran uranium enrichment to continue`
Tehran: Iran is determined to continue enriching uranium to the purity level of 20 percent, an Iranian lawmaker has said.
Mansour Haqiqatpour, a member of Majlis (parliament), said "Iran will never exchange this right".
Irrespective of agreement or disagreement of the P5+1 (US, Britain, France, Russia and China plus Germany), Iran will not give up its right to nuclear technology, Xinhua quoted the parliamentarian as saying.
The West has been accusing Iran of secretly developing atomic weapons under the disguise of a civilian nuclear programme, a charge that has been repeatedly denied by Tehran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan