Iran won’t surrender: FM Salehi
Tehran: Iran`s Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said that the Islamic republic will not surrender under Western sanction pressures, Press TV reported on Monday.
"Enemies are making efforts to pressure the Islamic republic and they think if they put pressure on Iran, the nation will give in to them," Salehi said on Sunday, adding that "the Iranian nation`s resistance and advances are increasing by the day."
Amid efforts to curb Iran`s controversial nuclear program, the European Union (EU) imposed an oil embargo on Tehran on July 01.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing