Iran won’t surrender: FM Salehi
Tehran: Iran`s Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said that the Islamic republic will not surrender under Western sanction pressures, Press TV reported on Monday.
"Enemies are making efforts to pressure the Islamic republic and they think if they put pressure on Iran, the nation will give in to them," Salehi said on Sunday, adding that "the Iranian nation`s resistance and advances are increasing by the day."
Amid efforts to curb Iran`s controversial nuclear program, the European Union (EU) imposed an oil embargo on Tehran on July 01.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days