Iranian bomber was ‘polite’, say hotel staff
Pattaya: The photographs of all the three suspects of Bangkok bombing have emerged in Thai media.
In the meantime, staff at Top Thai hotel said Iranian bomb suspect, Saeid Moradi, 28, checked in the Pattaya hotel on February 08 night with a backpack.
According to the staff, Moradi later called a friend who arrived at the hotel with a huge luggage.
Notably, the six-storey Pattaya hotel is not a grand place to stay, hence travellers evade strict security checks.
"We usually have no idea what the guests bring in," one hotel employee said.
"Mr Moradi was good-looking and dressed neatly, as if he was a young entrepreneur," a Thai news website quoted the worker as saying. "He was also polite and I can`t believe that he would be a bomber."
He also revealed that Moradi and his friend did not come out of the room often, not even for breakfast or lunch. The duo used to be seen only at evening or night. Moradi checked out form the hotel on February 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- We are now talking to China eye-to-eye, raising issues of Indian interests boldly: PM Narendra Modi
- Release date of Salman Khan starrer 'Sultan' announced!
- What you need to know about dietary supplements!
- Euro 2016: Italy Vs Spain, England Vs Iceland; players to watch out for
- Govt pursuing black money very aggressively: Jayant Sinha