Iranian bomber was ‘polite’, say hotel staff
Pattaya: The photographs of all the three suspects of Bangkok bombing have emerged in Thai media.
In the meantime, staff at Top Thai hotel said Iranian bomb suspect, Saeid Moradi, 28, checked in the Pattaya hotel on February 08 night with a backpack.
According to the staff, Moradi later called a friend who arrived at the hotel with a huge luggage.
Notably, the six-storey Pattaya hotel is not a grand place to stay, hence travellers evade strict security checks.
"We usually have no idea what the guests bring in," one hotel employee said.
"Mr Moradi was good-looking and dressed neatly, as if he was a young entrepreneur," a Thai news website quoted the worker as saying. "He was also polite and I can`t believe that he would be a bomber."
He also revealed that Moradi and his friend did not come out of the room often, not even for breakfast or lunch. The duo used to be seen only at evening or night. Moradi checked out form the hotel on February 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress