Iranian bomber was ‘polite’, say hotel staff
Pattaya: The photographs of all the three suspects of Bangkok bombing have emerged in Thai media.
In the meantime, staff at Top Thai hotel said Iranian bomb suspect, Saeid Moradi, 28, checked in the Pattaya hotel on February 08 night with a backpack.
According to the staff, Moradi later called a friend who arrived at the hotel with a huge luggage.
Notably, the six-storey Pattaya hotel is not a grand place to stay, hence travellers evade strict security checks.
"We usually have no idea what the guests bring in," one hotel employee said.
"Mr Moradi was good-looking and dressed neatly, as if he was a young entrepreneur," a Thai news website quoted the worker as saying. "He was also polite and I can`t believe that he would be a bomber."
He also revealed that Moradi and his friend did not come out of the room often, not even for breakfast or lunch. The duo used to be seen only at evening or night. Moradi checked out form the hotel on February 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone