Iranian journalist killed in Syria
Tehran: A correspondent of Iran`s Press TV network was killed and another journalist injured in an attack Wednesday in the Syrian capital Damascus.
Maya Naser, correspondent of the English-language network died, and Damascus bureau chief Hosein Mortada, a Lebanese national, came under attack while reporting
Naser was shot and killed by a sniper, News Agencies reported.
The two were covering twin blasts in Damascus.
Born July 30, 1979 in Syria, Naser studied political science at Kaplan University, New York. He was fluent in Arabic and English and had worked in many countries including the US, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt and Bahrain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you