Iranian MPs call for support to Syria
Tehran: Around 170 Iranian MPs in a statement on Wednesday called for support to the Syrian people in view of the looming US threat.
The statement reads that the Iranian parliament representatives are ready to sacrifice their lives to support the resistance movement to Israeli occupation in Syria, IRNA reported.
The religious tenets as well as the stipulations of the Iranian constitution call for a diplomatic campaign to support the oppressed and save the lives of Muslims, the statement said.
How is it possible to witness inhuman crimes and atrocities of non-believers and remain indifferent to a new wave of massacre against Muslims in the name of saving humanity, it added.
The MPs made it clear that the US is planning to invade Syria to root out resistance to Israeli occupation in the Middle East.
The Majlis representatives warned the US and Israeli regimes that the countdown has begun to eradicate oppression and tyranny of the arrogant powers and their attack on Syria will lead to their annihilation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US to look for opportunities to advance India's NSG bid: Barack Obama
- Tunisian parliament approves national united government
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- North Korea submarine missiles not ready until 2018: Experts
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others gunned down in police encounter