Iranian MPs call for support to Syria
Tehran: Around 170 Iranian MPs in a statement on Wednesday called for support to the Syrian people in view of the looming US threat.
The statement reads that the Iranian parliament representatives are ready to sacrifice their lives to support the resistance movement to Israeli occupation in Syria, IRNA reported.
The religious tenets as well as the stipulations of the Iranian constitution call for a diplomatic campaign to support the oppressed and save the lives of Muslims, the statement said.
How is it possible to witness inhuman crimes and atrocities of non-believers and remain indifferent to a new wave of massacre against Muslims in the name of saving humanity, it added.
The MPs made it clear that the US is planning to invade Syria to root out resistance to Israeli occupation in the Middle East.
The Majlis representatives warned the US and Israeli regimes that the countdown has begun to eradicate oppression and tyranny of the arrogant powers and their attack on Syria will lead to their annihilation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister