Iranian President proud of Holocaust denial
Tehran: Iran`s state news agency quotes President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as saying he is proud the West was outraged denial of the Holocaust.
The Monday report by IRNA quotes Ahmadinejad as saying that angering the world`s "professional man slayers" — an apparent reference to Israel and some in the West — is a source of "pride for us”.
He did not elaborate further.
During a speech on Friday, Ahmadinejad had again voiced his doubts about the Holocaust, questioning whether it was a "real event" and saying it was a pretext for Israel`s creation. The remarks drew swift condemnation in the West.
Iran is locked in a dispute with the West over a nuclear program it says is purely peaceful while other fear is geared at developing weapons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch