Iranian President proud of Holocaust denial
Tehran: Iran`s state news agency quotes President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as saying he is proud the West was outraged denial of the Holocaust.
The Monday report by IRNA quotes Ahmadinejad as saying that angering the world`s "professional man slayers" — an apparent reference to Israel and some in the West — is a source of "pride for us”.
He did not elaborate further.
During a speech on Friday, Ahmadinejad had again voiced his doubts about the Holocaust, questioning whether it was a "real event" and saying it was a pretext for Israel`s creation. The remarks drew swift condemnation in the West.
Iran is locked in a dispute with the West over a nuclear program it says is purely peaceful while other fear is geared at developing weapons.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on