Iran’s Foreign Ministry to take charge of nuclear talks
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Tehran: Iran’s president Hassan Rouhani has on Thursday conceded to deploy its foreign ministry in nuclear talks with the six world powers.
The talks till now were conducted by Supreme National Security Council.
The move will provide Iran a way for direct negotiations on the talks with the world powers which include five permanent UN Security Council members and Germany.
Suspicion has been growing in western countries that Iran is developing its nuclear weapons. However, Iran has been denying any such claims and has repeatedly said that the nuclear energy is being used for other useful purposes for the mankind.
The delegation of Iran has been led by Saeed Jalil, since 2007, who is said to be loyal to Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei.
Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif is likely to over the charge of nuclear talks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray