Iran`s government has no legitimacy left: Rice
Washington: Former Secretary of State
Condoleezza Rice says the US should consider even tougher
penalties against Iran`s government and "be doing everything
we can to bring it down."
Rice tells ABC television`s "This Week" that the US
should never take the option of military force off the table
when it comes to dealing with Iran.
She says the current Iranian government is trying to
obtain a nuclear weapon and has repressed its own people. Rice
says "the regime has absolutely no legitimacy left."
Diplomats have said that the UN
atomic agency plans to disclose intelligence this coming week
suggesting that Iran made computer models of a nuclear
Iran says its nuclear programme is only for peaceful aims
such as energy production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam