Iran`s government has no legitimacy left: Rice
Washington: Former Secretary of State
Condoleezza Rice says the US should consider even tougher
penalties against Iran`s government and "be doing everything
we can to bring it down."
Rice tells ABC television`s "This Week" that the US
should never take the option of military force off the table
when it comes to dealing with Iran.
She says the current Iranian government is trying to
obtain a nuclear weapon and has repressed its own people. Rice
says "the regime has absolutely no legitimacy left."
Diplomats have said that the UN
atomic agency plans to disclose intelligence this coming week
suggesting that Iran made computer models of a nuclear
Iran says its nuclear programme is only for peaceful aims
such as energy production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days