Iran`s government has no legitimacy left: Rice
Washington: Former Secretary of State
Condoleezza Rice says the US should consider even tougher
penalties against Iran`s government and "be doing everything
we can to bring it down."
Rice tells ABC television`s "This Week" that the US
should never take the option of military force off the table
when it comes to dealing with Iran.
She says the current Iranian government is trying to
obtain a nuclear weapon and has repressed its own people. Rice
says "the regime has absolutely no legitimacy left."
Diplomats have said that the UN
atomic agency plans to disclose intelligence this coming week
suggesting that Iran made computer models of a nuclear
Iran says its nuclear programme is only for peaceful aims
such as energy production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!