Iran`s government has no legitimacy left: Rice
Washington: Former Secretary of State
Condoleezza Rice says the US should consider even tougher
penalties against Iran`s government and "be doing everything
we can to bring it down."
Rice tells ABC television`s "This Week" that the US
should never take the option of military force off the table
when it comes to dealing with Iran.
She says the current Iranian government is trying to
obtain a nuclear weapon and has repressed its own people. Rice
says "the regime has absolutely no legitimacy left."
Diplomats have said that the UN
atomic agency plans to disclose intelligence this coming week
suggesting that Iran made computer models of a nuclear
Iran says its nuclear programme is only for peaceful aims
such as energy production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi