Iran`s government has no legitimacy left: Rice
Washington: Former Secretary of State
Condoleezza Rice says the US should consider even tougher
penalties against Iran`s government and "be doing everything
we can to bring it down."
Rice tells ABC television`s "This Week" that the US
should never take the option of military force off the table
when it comes to dealing with Iran.
She says the current Iranian government is trying to
obtain a nuclear weapon and has repressed its own people. Rice
says "the regime has absolutely no legitimacy left."
Diplomats have said that the UN
atomic agency plans to disclose intelligence this coming week
suggesting that Iran made computer models of a nuclear
Iran says its nuclear programme is only for peaceful aims
such as energy production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?