Iran`s nuke plant to feed power grid in December
Tehran: Iran`s state TV says Iran`s first
nuclear power plant in the southern Iranian port of Bushehr
will start feeding the country`s power grid late next month.
The Sunday report quotes Behzad Soltani, deputy head
of Iran`s nuclear department, as saying the feed from the
Bushehr plant will begin when its output reaches 250
Soltani says the power plant`s energy output was
scheduled to reach about 900 megawatts by spring next year.
The plant is not part of Iranian nuclear activity
that`s a source of serious concern to the West, which suspects
that the Iranians are trying to produce an atomic bomb. Iran
denies its nuclear programme is geared toward anything other
than the production of energy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming