Iran`s nuke plant to feed power grid in December
Tehran: Iran`s state TV says Iran`s first
nuclear power plant in the southern Iranian port of Bushehr
will start feeding the country`s power grid late next month.
The Sunday report quotes Behzad Soltani, deputy head
of Iran`s nuclear department, as saying the feed from the
Bushehr plant will begin when its output reaches 250
Soltani says the power plant`s energy output was
scheduled to reach about 900 megawatts by spring next year.
The plant is not part of Iranian nuclear activity
that`s a source of serious concern to the West, which suspects
that the Iranians are trying to produce an atomic bomb. Iran
denies its nuclear programme is geared toward anything other
than the production of energy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!