Iraq officials say fighting with al Qaeda kills 34
Baghdad: Officials in Iraq`s western Anbar province say fighting between the Army and al Qaeda militants has killed 34 people.
They say today`s violence around provincial capital Ramadi left at least 22 soldiers and 12 civilians dead, as well as an unknown number of militants.
Speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to brief reporters, they also said that 58 people had been wounded in the combat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- Yakub Memon's last words before he was hanged - 'I pardon you'
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment