Iraq serial blasts kill five
Baghdad: A series of blasts in Iraq`s Kirkuk city Sunday night left at least five people dead and 25 others wounded, the police said.
Seven explosions hit different parts of the city, among them a Shia mosque and a radio station. The injured were shifted to hospitals, Xinhua reported.
Kirkuk is a major oil hub and located about 250 km from Baghdad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees