Iraq serial blasts kill five
Baghdad: A series of blasts in Iraq`s Kirkuk city Sunday night left at least five people dead and 25 others wounded, the police said.
Seven explosions hit different parts of the city, among them a Shia mosque and a radio station. The injured were shifted to hospitals, Xinhua reported.
Kirkuk is a major oil hub and located about 250 km from Baghdad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!