Iraq serial blasts kill five
Baghdad: A series of blasts in Iraq`s Kirkuk city Sunday night left at least five people dead and 25 others wounded, the police said.
Seven explosions hit different parts of the city, among them a Shia mosque and a radio station. The injured were shifted to hospitals, Xinhua reported.
Kirkuk is a major oil hub and located about 250 km from Baghdad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations