Iraq serial blasts kill five
Baghdad: A series of blasts in Iraq`s Kirkuk city Sunday night left at least five people dead and 25 others wounded, the police said.
Seven explosions hit different parts of the city, among them a Shia mosque and a radio station. The injured were shifted to hospitals, Xinhua reported.
Kirkuk is a major oil hub and located about 250 km from Baghdad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Retiring Tillakaratne Dilshan speaks on lack of support from teammates during his captaincy stint
- MS Dhoni backs Virat Kohli-led team India to claim No. 1 spot in Tests by the end of home season
- I want to play a warrior: Tabu
- Weeds, less water could spell death for Chandigarh's Sukhna Lake
- F&B giant Pepsico end decade-long association with India's ODI captain MS Dhoni