Islamists kill 47 in attack in Nigeria: Police
Maiduguri, Nigeria: Gunmen from Nigeria`s Boko Haram Islamist group killed 47 people in an attack on the northeastern town of Bama on Wednesday, police said, one of several deadly assaults by the insurgents this week.
Borno state police commissioner Lawal Tanko confirmed the death toll, adding the assailants had also partly burned the palace of the traditional ruler of Borno.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video