Islamists kill 47 in attack in Nigeria: Police
Maiduguri, Nigeria: Gunmen from Nigeria`s Boko Haram Islamist group killed 47 people in an attack on the northeastern town of Bama on Wednesday, police said, one of several deadly assaults by the insurgents this week.
Borno state police commissioner Lawal Tanko confirmed the death toll, adding the assailants had also partly burned the palace of the traditional ruler of Borno.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM