Islamists kill 47 in attack in Nigeria: Police
Maiduguri, Nigeria: Gunmen from Nigeria`s Boko Haram Islamist group killed 47 people in an attack on the northeastern town of Bama on Wednesday, police said, one of several deadly assaults by the insurgents this week.
Borno state police commissioner Lawal Tanko confirmed the death toll, adding the assailants had also partly burned the palace of the traditional ruler of Borno.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air