Israel allows Gaza produce export
Gaza: Israel Sunday allowed the export of strawberries, herbs and cherry tomatoes from the Gaza Strip, a Palestinian official said.
The development comes after Israel and the Islamic movement of Hamas agreed on a ceasefire following their eight-day battle last month.
The consignment includes seven trucks of agricultural products destined for Europe.
The Egyptian-brokered ceasefire envisaged lifting of Israeli curbs on Gaza`s export and import, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'