Israel allows Gaza produce export
Gaza: Israel Sunday allowed the export of strawberries, herbs and cherry tomatoes from the Gaza Strip, a Palestinian official said.
The development comes after Israel and the Islamic movement of Hamas agreed on a ceasefire following their eight-day battle last month.
The consignment includes seven trucks of agricultural products destined for Europe.
The Egyptian-brokered ceasefire envisaged lifting of Israeli curbs on Gaza`s export and import, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!