Israel arrests 2 Palestinians in deadly stabbing
Jerusalem: Israel says it has arrested two Palestinian men suspected of a deadly stabbing attack that killed five members of a West Bank settler family last month.
Israel`s Shin Bet security services said on Sunday the Palestinian men carried out the attack in the Itamar settlement, deep inside the West Bank.
The March 11 assault killed two adults and three of their children, including a 4-year-old boy and his 3-month-old sister, while they were sleeping. Grisly scenes from the attack, along with the ages of the victims, shocked Israelis.
Authorities say the two suspects, teenagers from the neighboring Palestinian village of Awarta, confessed to the killings. Five accomplices have been arrested as well.
Israel has been conducting mass arrest raids in Awarta since the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...