Israel arrests 2 Palestinians in deadly stabbing
Jerusalem: Israel says it has arrested two Palestinian men suspected of a deadly stabbing attack that killed five members of a West Bank settler family last month.
Israel`s Shin Bet security services said on Sunday the Palestinian men carried out the attack in the Itamar settlement, deep inside the West Bank.
The March 11 assault killed two adults and three of their children, including a 4-year-old boy and his 3-month-old sister, while they were sleeping. Grisly scenes from the attack, along with the ages of the victims, shocked Israelis.
Authorities say the two suspects, teenagers from the neighboring Palestinian village of Awarta, confessed to the killings. Five accomplices have been arrested as well.
Israel has been conducting mass arrest raids in Awarta since the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Turkish military returns fire in Syria after shells hit border town: Report
- North Korea rolls out on-demand TV service
- Priyanka teams with Jodie Foster to reinvent song
- Akshay Kumar hides daughter Nitara's face from the paps and it's so CUTE! Picture proof inside
- Banning cash transactions over Rs 3 lakh under consideration: CBDT