Israel arrests 2 Palestinians in deadly stabbing
Jerusalem: Israel says it has arrested two Palestinian men suspected of a deadly stabbing attack that killed five members of a West Bank settler family last month.
Israel`s Shin Bet security services said on Sunday the Palestinian men carried out the attack in the Itamar settlement, deep inside the West Bank.
The March 11 assault killed two adults and three of their children, including a 4-year-old boy and his 3-month-old sister, while they were sleeping. Grisly scenes from the attack, along with the ages of the victims, shocked Israelis.
Authorities say the two suspects, teenagers from the neighboring Palestinian village of Awarta, confessed to the killings. Five accomplices have been arrested as well.
Israel has been conducting mass arrest raids in Awarta since the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'