`Israel behind espionage virus Flame’
Tel Aviv: A top Israeli official has reportedly hinted that his country could be behind the recently discovered sophisticated cyber espionage virus called Flame, which infiltrated computer systems in Iran and other countries in the Middle East.
“Whoever sees the Iranian threat as a serious threat would be likely to take different steps, including these, in order to hurt them,” Israel`s Vice Prime Minister Moshe Yaalon told the country’s Army Radio, referring to the cyber attack.
“Israel is blessed to be a nation possessing superior technology. These achievements of ours open up all kinds of possibilities for us,” ABC News quoted him, as saying.
Flame, also called Skywiper, is a veritable ‘toolkit’ of cyber spying programs that is capable of remotely taking sensitive information from computers according to cyber security experts.
Analysts who have investigated it and the pattern of infection revealed that the new piece of malware might be responsible for recent data loss incidents in Iran.
Security companies have said that it is one of the most complex threats ever seen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- GST Bill: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers on Tuesday
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Narsingh Yadav cries foul after dope test shock, says truth will come out