Israel: Benjamin Netanyahu calls for early elections
Israel: Israel is all set to face general elections in January, nine months ahead of the scheduled time, according to a BBC report.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called for early polls after the ruling government and the coalition failed to come to an agreement over annual budget, as per reports.
The current Israeli government has been in power since 2009.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt
- India's investments into UK more than doubled in 2015