Israel bombs tunnel in Gaza Strip
Tel Aviv: Israeli military jets bombed a smuggling tunnel between the Gaza Strip and Egypt early Monday morning, the Jerusalem Post reported.
The attack came in response to an attack by Palestinian militants, military officials told the newspaper. No casualties had been reported in the attack.
On Sunday, militants fired mortars into Israel as sick Palestinians were being transported into Israel for treatment, a Palestinian official told Haaretz newspaper. Two Palestinian militant groups shot 12 mortars near the Eres border crossing. Six of the mortars exploded as the medical transport was underway.
Israeli forces frequently target tunnels that used by militants to smuggle weapons or other materials into the Strip.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you