Israel killed unarmed Palestinians: HRW
Jerusalem: A new report from Human Rights Watch says Israeli soldiers killed 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians carrying white flags during Israel`s Gaza offensive earlier this year.
The rights group says the civilians included five women and four children. It says details of the incidents came from at least three witnesses.
Israel says groups like Human Rights Watch are unfairly singling it out and that it did not deliberately target civilians. The Israeli military had no immediate response to the report.
Human rights reports on the Gaza war have focused on Israeli violations, but Human Rights Watch and other groups have also said Palestinian militants violated the rules of war by firing thousands of rockets at Israeli civilians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living