Israel killed unarmed Palestinians: HRW
Jerusalem: A new report from Human Rights Watch says Israeli soldiers killed 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians carrying white flags during Israel`s Gaza offensive earlier this year.
The rights group says the civilians included five women and four children. It says details of the incidents came from at least three witnesses.
Israel says groups like Human Rights Watch are unfairly singling it out and that it did not deliberately target civilians. The Israeli military had no immediate response to the report.
Human rights reports on the Gaza war have focused on Israeli violations, but Human Rights Watch and other groups have also said Palestinian militants violated the rules of war by firing thousands of rockets at Israeli civilians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site