Israel killed unarmed Palestinians: HRW
Jerusalem: A new report from Human Rights Watch says Israeli soldiers killed 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians carrying white flags during Israel`s Gaza offensive earlier this year.
The rights group says the civilians included five women and four children. It says details of the incidents came from at least three witnesses.
Israel says groups like Human Rights Watch are unfairly singling it out and that it did not deliberately target civilians. The Israeli military had no immediate response to the report.
Human rights reports on the Gaza war have focused on Israeli violations, but Human Rights Watch and other groups have also said Palestinian militants violated the rules of war by firing thousands of rockets at Israeli civilians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing