Israel killed unarmed Palestinians: HRW
Jerusalem: A new report from Human Rights Watch says Israeli soldiers killed 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians carrying white flags during Israel`s Gaza offensive earlier this year.
The rights group says the civilians included five women and four children. It says details of the incidents came from at least three witnesses.
Israel says groups like Human Rights Watch are unfairly singling it out and that it did not deliberately target civilians. The Israeli military had no immediate response to the report.
Human rights reports on the Gaza war have focused on Israeli violations, but Human Rights Watch and other groups have also said Palestinian militants violated the rules of war by firing thousands of rockets at Israeli civilians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?