Israel killed unarmed Palestinians: HRW
Jerusalem: A new report from Human Rights Watch says Israeli soldiers killed 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians carrying white flags during Israel`s Gaza offensive earlier this year.
The rights group says the civilians included five women and four children. It says details of the incidents came from at least three witnesses.
Israel says groups like Human Rights Watch are unfairly singling it out and that it did not deliberately target civilians. The Israeli military had no immediate response to the report.
Human rights reports on the Gaza war have focused on Israeli violations, but Human Rights Watch and other groups have also said Palestinian militants violated the rules of war by firing thousands of rockets at Israeli civilians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video