Israel: Mother suspected in deaths of 3 children
Jerusalem: Israeli police say they have arrested a woman in connection with the stabbing death of her three children. Her fourth child was also stabbed but survived.
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the woman was being questioned. He said a motive for the killings was not yet known. Friends of the family interviewed by Israeli media said they were shocked by the crime.
Rosenfeld said the children -- aged eight, four and one month -- were found stabbed to death in their home today.
The family lives in a poor, predominantly Bedouin city in southern Israel. Around half of Israel`s 1,80,000 historically nomadic Bedouin live in impoverished government-built communities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city