Israel raids kill 5 in Gaza, toll exceeds 2012 war: Medics
Gaza City: Five Palestinians were killed in Israeli air strikes in Gaza Monday, medics said, raising the toll from a week-long offensive to 184, more than in the last conflict in 2012.
Emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said the latest strikes killed three people in southern Gaza`s Rafah, including a four-year-old, and two people in Khan Yunis, also in the south.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack