Israel raids kill 5 in Gaza, toll exceeds 2012 war: Medics
Gaza City: Five Palestinians were killed in Israeli air strikes in Gaza Monday, medics said, raising the toll from a week-long offensive to 184, more than in the last conflict in 2012.
Emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said the latest strikes killed three people in southern Gaza`s Rafah, including a four-year-old, and two people in Khan Yunis, also in the south.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands