Israel retaliates after Gaza fires rockets
Jerusalem: The brief ceasefire between Israel and Gaza came to an end on Monday after Israeli aircraft struck a Palestinian unidentified military site in Gaza in a retaliatory move, Israeli military said, as per a news agency.
The military said that its aircraft struck a Palestinian rocket launching pad after Gaza militants launched mortar and 11 rockets in their territory.
No casualties were reported after the incidents.
The hostilities undercut a brittle, informal truce that went into effect last week after the worst outbreak of violence between the two sides in months.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack