Israel retaliates after Gaza fires rockets
Jerusalem: The brief ceasefire between Israel and Gaza came to an end on Monday after Israeli aircraft struck a Palestinian unidentified military site in Gaza in a retaliatory move, Israeli military said, as per a news agency.
The military said that its aircraft struck a Palestinian rocket launching pad after Gaza militants launched mortar and 11 rockets in their territory.
No casualties were reported after the incidents.
The hostilities undercut a brittle, informal truce that went into effect last week after the worst outbreak of violence between the two sides in months.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?