Israel seeks to undermine nuclear talks: Iran
Tehran: Iran`s foreign minister says Israel is trying to undermine the progress achieved in Tehran`s nuclear talks with world powers.
The negotiations, which ended in Geneva on an upbeat note this week with Western and Iranian negotiators announcing a follow-up round early next month, are meant to reduce fears that Tehran is seeking a nuclear weapon.
Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif posted on his Facebook page today that "there is a high possibility the talks would be disturbed through various efforts" on the part of Israel.
Zarif says this reflect Israel`s "frustration and warmongering."
Israel has urged the international community to maintain firm pressure on Tehran.
The West suspects Iran`s nuclear program could eventually be used to produce atomic weapons. Iran insists it is only for peaceful purposes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH