Israel seeks to undermine nuclear talks: Iran
Tehran: Iran`s foreign minister says Israel is trying to undermine the progress achieved in Tehran`s nuclear talks with world powers.
The negotiations, which ended in Geneva on an upbeat note this week with Western and Iranian negotiators announcing a follow-up round early next month, are meant to reduce fears that Tehran is seeking a nuclear weapon.
Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif posted on his Facebook page today that "there is a high possibility the talks would be disturbed through various efforts" on the part of Israel.
Zarif says this reflect Israel`s "frustration and warmongering."
Israel has urged the international community to maintain firm pressure on Tehran.
The West suspects Iran`s nuclear program could eventually be used to produce atomic weapons. Iran insists it is only for peaceful purposes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'
- Applications of Pak, India for NSG membership cannot be considered in isolation: Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close