Israel strikes a media house in Gaza on fifth day
Gaza City: Six Palestinian journalists were injured as an Israeli missile hit a media tower in the Gaza city.
The injured were from Al Quds TV, a Lebanon-based television channel.
Its been five days now and Israel continues to attack Gaza both through aerial attacks and sea strikes.
Israel has said that the attack is to deter the activities of militant groups like Hamas and it will continue to bomb Gaza till these militant outfits suspend violent actions on Israel.
As per reports at least 48 Palestinians and three Israelis have been killed so far.
Earlier Israel destroyed the Hamas movement`s headquarters in Gaza Saturday as the two sides continued to exchange missiles in escalating violence in the region.
Witness reports said extensive damage was done to the building, in which Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniye received Egypt`s Prime Minister Hisham Qandil during a visit Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?