Israel strikes a media house in Gaza on fifth day
Gaza City: Six Palestinian journalists were injured as an Israeli missile hit a media tower in the Gaza city.
The injured were from Al Quds TV, a Lebanon-based television channel.
Its been five days now and Israel continues to attack Gaza both through aerial attacks and sea strikes.
Israel has said that the attack is to deter the activities of militant groups like Hamas and it will continue to bomb Gaza till these militant outfits suspend violent actions on Israel.
As per reports at least 48 Palestinians and three Israelis have been killed so far.
Earlier Israel destroyed the Hamas movement`s headquarters in Gaza Saturday as the two sides continued to exchange missiles in escalating violence in the region.
Witness reports said extensive damage was done to the building, in which Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniye received Egypt`s Prime Minister Hisham Qandil during a visit Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000