Israeli aggression against Gaza will not be short-term: Report
Jerusalem, Dec 28: The Israeli aggression against Gaza, which entered its second day on Sunday, had been prepared and planned before six months, since the calm agreement with the Palestinians, Israeli Ha`aretz newspaper said.
Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak and a number of his military and security commanders said that the goal of Israel`s aggression is to send a military strike against Hamas infrastructure in Gaza to change the situation radically, adding that the operations will expand and deepen.
Barak also said that the operations would not be short to change the situation in the south because the war against terrorism was a long war and the targets in Gaza had been carefully selected by the intelligence during the recent months, including Hamas members, command headquarters, training camps, weapons depots and other targets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda