Israeli air strike kills two Palestinians in Gaza
Gaza: Two Palestinians were killed and one was moderately injured on Sunday as the Israeli fighter jets launched air raids targeting central Gaza Strip, authorities said.
The two Palestinians were killed right on spot in the strike in the central Gaza Strip refugee camp of al-Maghazi, Xinhua quoted a Palestinian health ministry spokesperson as saying. The two are believed to be militants who were attempting to fire rockets into Israel.
Earlier in the day, Israeli drones carried out two raids in Gaza targeting Palestinian militants who were trying to launch rocket attacks against Israel.
Tensions have been running high after Israel accused Hamas of kidnapping and killing three Israeli teenagers who went missing June 12 in the West Bank. The three teens were found dead near Hebron.
According to the Israeli army, more than 100 projectiles have been fired from Gaza since the eruption of the recent round of violence. So far, three Palestinians have been killed while 25 others have been wounded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report