Israeli airstrike kills three Gaza militants
Gaza: Three militants were killed on Friday in an Israeli airstrike in the eastern Gaza city, medics and witnesses said.
The incident took place in the al-Tufah neighbourhood of the city. A missile hit the car in which the militants were travelling.
The bodies of the militants and three injured civilians were taken to a hospital, Gaza emergency chief Mo`aweya Hassanein told reporters.
The militants were members of Saraya al-Quds, armed wing of Islamic Jihad group.
It was the first Israeli airstrike on Gaza militants since the 22-day war against the rebels ended January 18 in the coastal strip. At least 1,400 people were killed in the Israeli offensives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress