Israeli Army raid refugee camp, kill Palestinian in West Bank
Zee Media Bureau
West Bank: In a bid to arrest a Palestinian militant, Israeli Army raided a refugee camp in West Bank city of Jenin shooting him dead after clashes erupted, reports said Tuesday.
According to a news agency, the Palestinian was identified as a twenty year old Islam Tubasi, who was rushed to the hospital but died.
Tubasi was reportedly a member of the militant group Islamic Jihad, which issued a mourning statement in his name.
According to the reports, the Palestinian succumbed to Israeli Army bullets when he was trying to flee.
Clashes erupted as Israeli troops hit back at Palestinian rioters who pelted firebombs at Army.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'