Israeli Army raid refugee camp, kill Palestinian in West Bank
Zee Media Bureau
West Bank: In a bid to arrest a Palestinian militant, Israeli Army raided a refugee camp in West Bank city of Jenin shooting him dead after clashes erupted, reports said Tuesday.
According to a news agency, the Palestinian was identified as a twenty year old Islam Tubasi, who was rushed to the hospital but died.
Tubasi was reportedly a member of the militant group Islamic Jihad, which issued a mourning statement in his name.
According to the reports, the Palestinian succumbed to Israeli Army bullets when he was trying to flee.
Clashes erupted as Israeli troops hit back at Palestinian rioters who pelted firebombs at Army.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves