‘Israeli Army to recruit hackers abroad’
Jerusalem: Seeking to bolster its pool of cyber-warfare specialists, the Israeli military is scouting for computer hackers worldwide, a media report said.
Because of a growing demand, the army`s Personnel Directorate said it needs suitable candidates for a unit that operates within the Intelligence Corps.
Recruiters were dispatched to track "young computer geniuses" with a potential to become so-called "cyber warriors", Xinhua Thursday quoted the Hebrew Yedioth Ahronoth daily as saying.
"It`s already clear that a big demand for soldiers in this field is just a matter of time, which is why we are looking for solutions, not only here but abroad," a senior officer told the newspaper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!