Israeli drone crashes inside Gaza Strip
Jerusalem: The Israeli military says an unmanned surveillance aircraft has crashed in the Gaza Strip after experiencing a technical malfunction.
The military said it was investigating what caused the Skylark drone to go down on today.
Israel uses drones to gather intelligence on militant activity in Gaza.
The territory is governed by the Hamas militant group, and several other armed groups also operate there.
In a statement, Hamas said it had "seized" the aircraft.
It gave no further details and did not provide any photos. The army would not say whether any secrets or technology had slipped into Hamas` hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur