Israeli Foreign Minister wants to topple Hamas
Jerusalem: Israel`s Foreign Minister says his
country should topple the Islamic Hamas regime in Gaza.
Avigdor Lieberman`s comments come after two days of
Palestinian rocket attacks against southern Israel, including
one that killed an Israeli man.
Israel has countered with airstrikes that have killed at
least 10 militants. The exchanges mark the worst
Israeli-Palestinian violence in months.
Lieberman told a party meeting on Monday that it was
unfathomable for Israel to accept a climate where every few
months, Gaza militants shut down life for more than 1 million
Israelis living within rocket range.
Lieberman is known for his fiery nature and harsh
criticism of Palestinians. It wasn`t clear whether he was
expressing his own opinion or government policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- Watch: How a bionic suit helped a paralyzed father make his daughter's wedding day memorable!
- Maoists kill LJP leader, brother in Bihar
- French Open 2016, Day 4: Sania Mirza, Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna enter French Open second round
- Panama probe independent of Bachchan's presence at Modi bash: Union Law Minister
- PM Modi congratulates new Kerala CM