Israeli jets destroy house of Hamas leader
Gaza: Israeli jets struck early Tuesday the house of Ismail Haneya, deputy chief of Islamic Hamas movement, in western Gaza City, Gaza`s interior ministry said. But it caused no casualty.
Haneya`s son wrote on his Facebook page there was no body at the house of the former Hamas Gaza prime minister, Xinhua reported.
Hamas said that its TV station Al-Aqsa TV was also targeted. But the station continued to broadcast.
Since the beginning of the Israeli offensive in Gaza July 8, Palestinian death toll has soared to 1,074 with at least 6,500 wounded. According to the Israeli army,at least 43 Israeli soldiers have been killed in operations, while three civilians were killed during rocket attacks on Israel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information