Israeli jets destroy house of Hamas leader
Gaza: Israeli jets struck early Tuesday the house of Ismail Haneya, deputy chief of Islamic Hamas movement, in western Gaza City, Gaza`s interior ministry said. But it caused no casualty.
Haneya`s son wrote on his Facebook page there was no body at the house of the former Hamas Gaza prime minister, Xinhua reported.
Hamas said that its TV station Al-Aqsa TV was also targeted. But the station continued to broadcast.
Since the beginning of the Israeli offensive in Gaza July 8, Palestinian death toll has soared to 1,074 with at least 6,500 wounded. According to the Israeli army,at least 43 Israeli soldiers have been killed in operations, while three civilians were killed during rocket attacks on Israel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!