Israeli jets destroy house of Hamas leader
Gaza: Israeli jets struck early Tuesday the house of Ismail Haneya, deputy chief of Islamic Hamas movement, in western Gaza City, Gaza`s interior ministry said. But it caused no casualty.
Haneya`s son wrote on his Facebook page there was no body at the house of the former Hamas Gaza prime minister, Xinhua reported.
Hamas said that its TV station Al-Aqsa TV was also targeted. But the station continued to broadcast.
Since the beginning of the Israeli offensive in Gaza July 8, Palestinian death toll has soared to 1,074 with at least 6,500 wounded. According to the Israeli army,at least 43 Israeli soldiers have been killed in operations, while three civilians were killed during rocket attacks on Israel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan