Israeli jets destroy house of Hamas leader
Gaza: Israeli jets struck early Tuesday the house of Ismail Haneya, deputy chief of Islamic Hamas movement, in western Gaza City, Gaza`s interior ministry said. But it caused no casualty.
Haneya`s son wrote on his Facebook page there was no body at the house of the former Hamas Gaza prime minister, Xinhua reported.
Hamas said that its TV station Al-Aqsa TV was also targeted. But the station continued to broadcast.
Since the beginning of the Israeli offensive in Gaza July 8, Palestinian death toll has soared to 1,074 with at least 6,500 wounded. According to the Israeli army,at least 43 Israeli soldiers have been killed in operations, while three civilians were killed during rocket attacks on Israel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!