Israeli official to resign over sexual harassment
Jerusalem: The Israeli Justice Ministry says Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s chief of staff will resign under a plea agreement in which he admitted to sexually harassing a female employee.
The ministry said on Sunday that Natan Eshel, a close confidant to Netanyahu, will step down by the end of the month.
The statement says that under the plea deal, Eshel admitted to harassing a female worker in the Prime Minister’s Office by taking photos of her, reading her private e-mails and other “unbefitting and unacceptable” behaviour.
Eshel will also be reprimanded and banned from public service.
Netanyahu’s office declined comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray