Israeli official to resign over sexual harassment
Jerusalem: The Israeli Justice Ministry says Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s chief of staff will resign under a plea agreement in which he admitted to sexually harassing a female employee.
The ministry said on Sunday that Natan Eshel, a close confidant to Netanyahu, will step down by the end of the month.
The statement says that under the plea deal, Eshel admitted to harassing a female worker in the Prime Minister’s Office by taking photos of her, reading her private e-mails and other “unbefitting and unacceptable” behaviour.
Eshel will also be reprimanded and banned from public service.
Netanyahu’s office declined comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie