Israeli police arrest suspects in firebomb attack
Jerusalem: Israeli police say they have arrested three Jewish youths from a West Bank settlement as suspects in firebomb attack that wounded six Palestinians in a taxi.
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said today the three suspects were minors, aged 12-13. They will appear in a Jerusalem court to face charges.
The attack 10 days ago targeted a taxi driving in the West Bank. A firebomb struck the vehicle, injuring the six people inside, one seriously. The military suspected Jewish extremists.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders condemned the firebombing.
Extremist Israeli settlers often attack Palestinians and their property as part of a campaign they call the "price tag," retaliation for either army action against settlers or Palestinian attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre