Israeli police arrest suspects in firebomb attack
Jerusalem: Israeli police say they have arrested three Jewish youths from a West Bank settlement as suspects in firebomb attack that wounded six Palestinians in a taxi.
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said today the three suspects were minors, aged 12-13. They will appear in a Jerusalem court to face charges.
The attack 10 days ago targeted a taxi driving in the West Bank. A firebomb struck the vehicle, injuring the six people inside, one seriously. The military suspected Jewish extremists.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders condemned the firebombing.
Extremist Israeli settlers often attack Palestinians and their property as part of a campaign they call the "price tag," retaliation for either army action against settlers or Palestinian attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad