Israeli Premier to address UN to condemn Iran
Jerusalem: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he will address the United Nations General Assembly next month in order to condemn Iran.
In a statement from his office on Thursday, Netanyahu said he has decided to attend the assembly to tell world nations that Iran is a "terrorist regime" which poses the greatest threat to world peace.
Netanyahu said he decided to address the UN because diplomats currently in Tehran for a gathering were silent to what he described as Iran`s hateful speech against Israel.
Iran`s supreme leader Ali Khamenei told the non-aligned movement summit in Teheran that Israel commits crimes against Palestinians and that the international media is controlled by Zionists.
Representatives of 120 nations are attending the conference, seen by Iran and others as an alternative international forum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!