Israelis killed in Bulgaria bus blast, Iran blamed
Burgas: A bus packed with Israeli tourists was hit by a blast in Bulgaria at Burgas Black Sea airport, killing at least four and injuring many others, reports said.
News reports say that the explosion took place immediately after someone boarded the bus.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu categorically blamed Iran for the explosion, saying, "All the signs lead to Iran".
"Israel will respond forcefully to Iranian terror," Netanyahu said.
According to Israeli foreign ministry, four were killed and 30 others injured in the explosion.
Israel in past has asked Bulgaria to ensure the safety of Israelis there.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!