Israelis killed in Bulgaria bus blast, Iran blamed
Burgas: A bus packed with Israeli tourists was hit by a blast in Bulgaria at Burgas Black Sea airport, killing at least four and injuring many others, reports said.
News reports say that the explosion took place immediately after someone boarded the bus.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu categorically blamed Iran for the explosion, saying, "All the signs lead to Iran".
"Israel will respond forcefully to Iranian terror," Netanyahu said.
According to Israeli foreign ministry, four were killed and 30 others injured in the explosion.
Israel in past has asked Bulgaria to ensure the safety of Israelis there.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding