Israelis killed in Bulgaria bus blast, Iran blamed
Burgas: A bus packed with Israeli tourists was hit by a blast in Bulgaria at Burgas Black Sea airport, killing at least four and injuring many others, reports said.
News reports say that the explosion took place immediately after someone boarded the bus.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu categorically blamed Iran for the explosion, saying, "All the signs lead to Iran".
"Israel will respond forcefully to Iranian terror," Netanyahu said.
According to Israeli foreign ministry, four were killed and 30 others injured in the explosion.
Israel in past has asked Bulgaria to ensure the safety of Israelis there.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price