Israelis killed in Bulgaria bus blast, Iran blamed
Burgas: A bus packed with Israeli tourists was hit by a blast in Bulgaria at Burgas Black Sea airport, killing at least four and injuring many others, reports said.
News reports say that the explosion took place immediately after someone boarded the bus.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu categorically blamed Iran for the explosion, saying, "All the signs lead to Iran".
"Israel will respond forcefully to Iranian terror," Netanyahu said.
According to Israeli foreign ministry, four were killed and 30 others injured in the explosion.
Israel in past has asked Bulgaria to ensure the safety of Israelis there.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre