Israelis killed in Bulgaria bus blast, Iran blamed
Burgas: A bus packed with Israeli tourists was hit by a blast in Bulgaria at Burgas Black Sea airport, killing at least four and injuring many others, reports said.
News reports say that the explosion took place immediately after someone boarded the bus.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu categorically blamed Iran for the explosion, saying, "All the signs lead to Iran".
"Israel will respond forcefully to Iranian terror," Netanyahu said.
According to Israeli foreign ministry, four were killed and 30 others injured in the explosion.
Israel in past has asked Bulgaria to ensure the safety of Israelis there.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Manoj Bajpayee's 'Budhia Singh – Born to run' showcases the spirit of world's youngest marathon from Odisha – Watch
- Caught! Top model arrested in high-profile drug racket case — Know details
- Rs 40,000 crore Arunachal border road could be a liability, warns Indian Army
- Xiaomi Qicycle Electric Folding Bike: Features
- THIS Bollywood director has filed a defamation case against Kamaal R Khan! - Read more