Isreali PM`s question leads to son`s undoing at Bible Contest
Jerusalem: Isreali Premier Benjamin
Netanyahu`s son could not answer a question asked by his
father question at a Bible Contest here, which made him the
third winner in the prestigious contest held every year on
Israel`s independence day.
Avner Netanyahu, who had previously won International
Bible Contest this time answered first two questions correctly
but erred on the third question asked by the Prime Minister
and his father.
The Netanyahu junior had won the contest in Jerusalem to
represent the city at the international level.
The Prime Minister and his wife, Sara,?applauded?their
son throughout the course of the competition.
Putting up a brave front, Netanyahu after the contest
said, "It doesn`t matter what position my son got. The Bible
is the ultimate winner".
"As Ben Gurion (Israel`s first Prime Minister) said, the
basis of our existence is the Bible," he added.
The contest was being keenly followed by many due to the
Israeli Prime Minister`s son`s representation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof