Isreali PM`s question leads to son`s undoing at Bible Contest
Jerusalem: Isreali Premier Benjamin
Netanyahu`s son could not answer a question asked by his
father question at a Bible Contest here, which made him the
third winner in the prestigious contest held every year on
Israel`s independence day.
Avner Netanyahu, who had previously won International
Bible Contest this time answered first two questions correctly
but erred on the third question asked by the Prime Minister
and his father.
The Netanyahu junior had won the contest in Jerusalem to
represent the city at the international level.
The Prime Minister and his wife, Sara,?applauded?their
son throughout the course of the competition.
Putting up a brave front, Netanyahu after the contest
said, "It doesn`t matter what position my son got. The Bible
is the ultimate winner".
"As Ben Gurion (Israel`s first Prime Minister) said, the
basis of our existence is the Bible," he added.
The contest was being keenly followed by many due to the
Israeli Prime Minister`s son`s representation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren