ISS astronauts congratulate British royal couple
London: Crewmembers at the International Space Station (ISS) Friday congratulated Prince William and Kate Middleton on their wedding.
Members of the Russian-US-Italian crew wished the British royal couple a happy life and said they will also celebrate in space.
William, the second in line to the British throne, married Kate at the Westminster Abbey.
The newly-weds will receive the titles of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Around 1,900 people were invited to the service at the Abbey.
Over 1,000 were from William and Kate`s family and friends. There were over 50 members of the royal family. Over 40 members of foreign royal families attended the wedding.
About 650 people were invited to a lunchtime reception at the Buckingham Palace to be hosted by the queen and around 300 have been invited to a dinner at the palace to be hosted by the Prince of Wales.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune