ISS astronauts congratulate British royal couple
London: Crewmembers at the International Space Station (ISS) Friday congratulated Prince William and Kate Middleton on their wedding.
Members of the Russian-US-Italian crew wished the British royal couple a happy life and said they will also celebrate in space.
William, the second in line to the British throne, married Kate at the Westminster Abbey.
The newly-weds will receive the titles of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Around 1,900 people were invited to the service at the Abbey.
Over 1,000 were from William and Kate`s family and friends. There were over 50 members of the royal family. Over 40 members of foreign royal families attended the wedding.
About 650 people were invited to a lunchtime reception at the Buckingham Palace to be hosted by the queen and around 300 have been invited to a dinner at the palace to be hosted by the Prince of Wales.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj