Italian PM can have sex 6 times a week: Doctor
Sydney: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, who had fought off prostate cancer, has been advised by his doctor that he can have sex six times a week but to take one day off to rest.
His personal doctor Umberto Scapagnini said in an interview that the 74-year-old Berlusconi is in robust health.
“He’s a superior man, both physically and intellectually,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Scapagnini, who is also a member of Berlusconi’s People of Freedom Party, as telling Novella 2000 magazine.
“He can have sex six times a week, without overdoing it. And on the seventh day he should rest.”
“It’s not a bad average, especially for a 74-year old man who has shrugged off a prostate tumour,” he added.
Scapagnini had also advised Berlusconi on “injections in the base of the penis which have an immediate effect” and the importance of “saving energy” by taking a 45-minute nap after lunch every day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you