Italian PM can have sex 6 times a week: Doctor
Sydney: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, who had fought off prostate cancer, has been advised by his doctor that he can have sex six times a week but to take one day off to rest.
His personal doctor Umberto Scapagnini said in an interview that the 74-year-old Berlusconi is in robust health.
“He’s a superior man, both physically and intellectually,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Scapagnini, who is also a member of Berlusconi’s People of Freedom Party, as telling Novella 2000 magazine.
“He can have sex six times a week, without overdoing it. And on the seventh day he should rest.”
“It’s not a bad average, especially for a 74-year old man who has shrugged off a prostate tumour,” he added.
Scapagnini had also advised Berlusconi on “injections in the base of the penis which have an immediate effect” and the importance of “saving energy” by taking a 45-minute nap after lunch every day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview