Italian PM can have sex 6 times a week: Doctor
Sydney: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, who had fought off prostate cancer, has been advised by his doctor that he can have sex six times a week but to take one day off to rest.
His personal doctor Umberto Scapagnini said in an interview that the 74-year-old Berlusconi is in robust health.
“He’s a superior man, both physically and intellectually,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Scapagnini, who is also a member of Berlusconi’s People of Freedom Party, as telling Novella 2000 magazine.
“He can have sex six times a week, without overdoing it. And on the seventh day he should rest.”
“It’s not a bad average, especially for a 74-year old man who has shrugged off a prostate tumour,” he added.
Scapagnini had also advised Berlusconi on “injections in the base of the penis which have an immediate effect” and the importance of “saving energy” by taking a 45-minute nap after lunch every day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India