Italian PM ``contacted teen belly dancer 53 times in 3 months``
London: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi contacted the teenage belly dancer he is accused of paying for sex 53 times in three months, according to leaked prosecution papers.
The court documents claim Berlusconi exchanged numerous text messages and calls with Karima El Mahroug - known by the stage name Ruby Heartstealer - between February and May last year, when she was only 17.
The details emerged as Berlusconi`s trial began - without him in attendance, reports the Daily Mail.
During that period, it is alleged she was paid to have sex with him.
Berlusconi is said to have given the exotic belly dancer cash and jewellery in return for sex when she was 17 years old.
It is also alleged he made similar gifts to 32 other women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen