Italian PM ``contacted teen belly dancer 53 times in 3 months``
London: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi contacted the teenage belly dancer he is accused of paying for sex 53 times in three months, according to leaked prosecution papers.
The court documents claim Berlusconi exchanged numerous text messages and calls with Karima El Mahroug - known by the stage name Ruby Heartstealer - between February and May last year, when she was only 17.
The details emerged as Berlusconi`s trial began - without him in attendance, reports the Daily Mail.
During that period, it is alleged she was paid to have sex with him.
Berlusconi is said to have given the exotic belly dancer cash and jewellery in return for sex when she was 17 years old.
It is also alleged he made similar gifts to 32 other women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack