Italian PM ``contacted teen belly dancer 53 times in 3 months``
London: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi contacted the teenage belly dancer he is accused of paying for sex 53 times in three months, according to leaked prosecution papers.
The court documents claim Berlusconi exchanged numerous text messages and calls with Karima El Mahroug - known by the stage name Ruby Heartstealer - between February and May last year, when she was only 17.
The details emerged as Berlusconi`s trial began - without him in attendance, reports the Daily Mail.
During that period, it is alleged she was paid to have sex with him.
Berlusconi is said to have given the exotic belly dancer cash and jewellery in return for sex when she was 17 years old.
It is also alleged he made similar gifts to 32 other women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'