Italian PM ``contacted teen belly dancer 53 times in 3 months``
London: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi contacted the teenage belly dancer he is accused of paying for sex 53 times in three months, according to leaked prosecution papers.
The court documents claim Berlusconi exchanged numerous text messages and calls with Karima El Mahroug - known by the stage name Ruby Heartstealer - between February and May last year, when she was only 17.
The details emerged as Berlusconi`s trial began - without him in attendance, reports the Daily Mail.
During that period, it is alleged she was paid to have sex with him.
Berlusconi is said to have given the exotic belly dancer cash and jewellery in return for sex when she was 17 years old.
It is also alleged he made similar gifts to 32 other women.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij