Italian PM ``contacted teen belly dancer 53 times in 3 months``
London: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi contacted the teenage belly dancer he is accused of paying for sex 53 times in three months, according to leaked prosecution papers.
The court documents claim Berlusconi exchanged numerous text messages and calls with Karima El Mahroug - known by the stage name Ruby Heartstealer - between February and May last year, when she was only 17.
The details emerged as Berlusconi`s trial began - without him in attendance, reports the Daily Mail.
During that period, it is alleged she was paid to have sex with him.
Berlusconi is said to have given the exotic belly dancer cash and jewellery in return for sex when she was 17 years old.
It is also alleged he made similar gifts to 32 other women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you